Leek harvester with automatic crate filling system
Leeks can now be lifted by one man only and it is no longer necessary to put the leeks in the crates by hand.
The newly developed harvester not only lifts the leek, but also puts it automatically in a crate without damaging it.
Operation: The leek is lifted by wide gathering belts which are covered with a very soft material while the root is raised by a shaking shear. The leek is brought up and soil is removed from the root by two shaking devices and a couple of root peeling rolls. When it has reached the top, the leek is taken over by 2 grip belts which turn the leek 90 degrees. At the end of this conveyor the leek is picked up by 2 vertical grip belts which put it in the crate. Hereby the crate is moved from left to right and back. The tractor driver adjusts the height of the crate.
- Own pump, and hydraulic system
- 2 shaking devices to remove soil
- Optimal root cleaning over the whole length of the lifter arm
- Gathering belts covered with very soft material
- Electro-magnetic control
- Hydraulic adjustable depth control from the front harvesting -element
- Hydraulic disc for cutting leaves
- Variable speed controls of the harvesting belt
- Protection-cloth for the nearest leek rows
- Adjustable digging depth of the shear
- 3 point hitch
- Creeper gearbox
For more information about this machine, please refer to the brochure or contact us by clicking the "Request information" link above. You can also give us a call at: +31 (0) 165 315 536.